about my self


    Hello everyone!!! First of all let me introduce my self, my name is Ilyasa Maula Akbar, usually called Ilyas. I was born in Bogor 10 February 2003, now I'm 20 years old. And I live in Cibinong Bogor. I come from Vocational High School Plus Pelita Nusantara Bogor, Cibinong Bogor. My hobbies are watching movie, travelling, swimming, photograpy. Now I'm study in Politeknik Negeri Media Kreatif, and I majored in publishing.

    I will read my resume that I have learned last semester, the first material is capitalization and punctuation, the second is part of speech, this is like adverbs, conjuctions, nouns, pronouns, adjective, interjections. And the last one is writing a paragraph such as narration, description, exposition and persuasion. In writing paragraph I was assigned to write a paragraph about activities during my visit to the biggest  book fair in Indonesia, the name is IIBF, which is located at JCC Senayang, Central Jakarta. That's all I can explain about that I learned during semester one.

Comments

Popular Posts